- Jean Rhodes The Gift of Giving: How Mentors Benefit From the Experience of Volunteering
- Micheline Mann Making a Difference with Youth Mentoring
- Renee Spencer Empathy – A Critical Ingredient in Youth Mentoring Relationships?
- with Fr. Greg Boyle The Calling of Delight: Gangs, Service, and Kinship
- PBS Frontline Poor Kids
- Fox 5 Mentoring Monday
Mentor Nick Gourdine discusses the importance of mentoring young people and the difference it has made in the life of his mentee.
- Search Institute Sparks Matter: Finding Your Spark
- Rita Pierson Every Kid Needs a Champion
A rousing call to educators to believe in their students and connect with them on a real, human, personal level.
- David Shapiro Closing the Mentoring Gap
Going beyond recruitment to integrating mentoring as a key strategy in youth development.
- WTTW Chicago Tonight Tutoring and Mentoring Show Significant Results for High School Students